Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I looked for Notes in the App store on my iPhone 13 but did not know which one to choose in order to scan documents. Which one specifically does this without charge?

Apple Support sent me instructions for Scanning with my iPhone without payment. It tells me to "open Notes". I looked in the Apps for "Notes", but there are many, and I do not know which one to use for scanning documents, that is also free of charge. (Background info:

I have an HP Scanner which I used for many years with my Mac, but suddenly, apparently due to the most recent "upgrade" by Apple itself, my HP scanner no longer works with my Mac, so thank you Apple.)

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 11:03 AM

Notes is an app that is already on your iPhone. It is one of the standard apps that is installed and updated with iOS, the iPhone's operating system.

This is the icon for the app;

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16; HomePods, audioOS 16 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2022 11:03 AM in response to Strutzia

Notes is an app that is already on your iPhone. It is one of the standard apps that is installed and updated with iOS, the iPhone's operating system.

This is the icon for the app;

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16; HomePods, audioOS 16 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

I looked for Notes in the App store on my iPhone 13 but did not know which one to choose in order to scan documents. Which one specifically does this without charge?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.