Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does it take for Apple to replace the battery in my MacBook Pro?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 10:04 AM

tktock wrote:

no less than 10 days...

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Service & Repair - Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2022 10:04 AM in response to tktock

tktock wrote:

no less than 10 days...

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Service & Repair - Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

Sep 21, 2022 10:14 AM in response to leroydouglas

In the US, if they send it for depot repair (the most common) I agree with leroydouglas. Figure on 10 days elapsed time, of which most is spent waiting and in transit.

IF (and only If) the parts are on hand and reserved for you in your local Apple Store, it might be able to be done in as little as three days elapsed time -- but only if everything needed is immediately available locally. This is possible, but unlikely.

You should plan on 10 days. if it comes in sooner, Merry Christmas! You got an unexpected present.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.