Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidentally reported message as junk.

I was going too fast and accidentally hit the button to report it as junk. This is a mistake. How do I undo this. I want to continue to receive messages from this contact.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 11:20 PM

Note: Reporting junk or spam doesn’t prevent the sender from sending messages, but you can block the number to stop receiving them.

In the list of messages, press and hold the spam message, then tap Report Junk. Or, if you've opened the message and the person isn't saved in your contacts, scroll to the bottom of the message, tap Report Junk, then tap Delete and Report Junk.

Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2022 11:20 PM in response to Graciemama

Note: Reporting junk or spam doesn’t prevent the sender from sending messages, but you can block the number to stop receiving them.

In the list of messages, press and hold the spam message, then tap Report Junk. Or, if you've opened the message and the person isn't saved in your contacts, scroll to the bottom of the message, tap Report Junk, then tap Delete and Report Junk.

Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Accidentally reported message as junk.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.