Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro Camera scan 3rd party app issues

I just got the iPhone 14 pro and have heard about the issues with the shaky camera. I'm seeing 2 other weird issues. When I go to Citibank app and try to deposit a check, the scanning function on the app turns to landscape mode, but the camera does not. So the check never lines up properly with the app.

Also when I tried to scan a QR code for a Citi bike it never zoomed in properly to scan. There are definitely some weird things happening with the 14 pro camera and apps. Anyone else seeing weird stuff like this?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 7:38 AM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply

iPhone 14 Pro Camera scan 3rd party app issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.