Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing device names from other family members phone?

Is it possible to not share my devices with my family members on my family share group? I was checking a family members family share account on their iPhone and they are able to see all my devices and there are options to unlink, etc. how can I remove this to avoid accidental things getting messed up!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 10:59 AM

Apart from you for yourself, only the Organizer has the ability to invite or remove people from a Family Sharing account. I do not think it is possible to edit the list. Apple does not say why.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Or perhaps you mean this? --> To learn how to 'Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch', click here --> Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2022 10:59 AM in response to Birdie344

Apart from you for yourself, only the Organizer has the ability to invite or remove people from a Family Sharing account. I do not think it is possible to edit the list. Apple does not say why.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Or perhaps you mean this? --> To learn how to 'Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch', click here --> Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Removing device names from other family members phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.