Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keychain Password recovery

How do I recover my keychain passwords?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 10:39 AM

1 reply

Sep 26, 2022 8:45 AM in response to Rosatrejo69

Hello Rosatrejo69,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you have questions about recovering passwords with iCloud Keychain. Check out the information in the related article at the top of the page.

"How do I find my saved passwords?

iCloud Keychain stores your saved passwords so that you can view or change them at any time. Learn how to find your saved passwords on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can also find your saved passwords on your Mac. "

"Learn how to find and edit your saved passwords and passkeys on your iPhone or iPad.

Use Siri to find saved passwords

Use Siri to view your passwords by saying something like "Hey Siri, show my passwords." If you're looking for the password to a specific app or website, you can also ask Siri. For example, say "Hey Siri, what is my Hulu password?"

View saved passwords and passkeys in Settings

1. Tap Settings, then select Passwords. In iOS 13 or earlier, select Passwords & Accounts, then tap Website & App Passwords.
  2. Use Face ID or Touch ID when prompted, or enter your passcode.
  3. See security recommendations and your saved passwords or passkeys in iOS 16 through Settings > Passwords.
  4. To see a password or passkey, select a website or app. 
  5. An iPhone shows the account details for the user's Apple account including the User Name and Password. 
    • To delete a saved password or passkey, tap Delete Password or Delete Passkey.
    • To update a password or passkey, tap Edit.

Need more help?

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Keychain Password recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.