Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Old Airpods Gen1 arent connecting to my iphone 11, ive tried everything

Recently, ive found my Old airponds (gen 1) that i couldnt power on a while ago, ive somehow managed to get it all working but theres still a problem, The pop up shows up but it keeps failing to connect. Ive tried every solution possible but to no avail, is there perhaps any other solutions for this?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 12:06 PM

1 reply

Sep 26, 2022 9:15 AM in response to arjuda

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities arjuda,

We can certainly understand your concern and see you came to us from the article If your AirPods won't connect.

We recommend checking out these steps for more information on pairing AirPods and see if it matches up with your procedures.

" Connect your AirPods and AirPods Pro to your iPhone

Learn how to use your iPhone to set up your AirPods.

If you're setting up your AirPods for the first time, make sure that you have an iPhone with the latest version of iOS. Then follow these steps:

iPhone setup and AirPods 

1. Go to the Home Screen.
  2. With your AirPods in the charging case, open the charging case, and hold it next to your iPhone. A setup animation appears on your iPhone.
  3. Tap Connect. 
  4. If you have AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation) or AirPods (3rd generation), read the next three screens.
  5. If you have AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation) or AirPods (2nd or 3rd generation) and you set up "Hey Siri" on your iPhone already, then "Hey Siri" is ready to use with your AirPods. If you haven't set up "Hey Siri" already and you have AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation) or AirPods (2nd or 3rd generation), you'll be guided through the setup.
  6. Tap Done.
  7. If you're signed in to iCloud, your AirPods are set up automatically with any of your supported devices that are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.

If you're having issues connecting or setting up your AirPods, learn what to do. "

For additional information, check out this link: Connect your AirPods and AirPods Pro to your iPhone - Apple Support

Kindest regards!

My Old Airpods Gen1 arent connecting to my iphone 11, ive tried everything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.