Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loading cloud music library

Music from my cloud on other devices will not show up in my library on MacBook Air. I try to sync music from cloud and it just says loading cloud music library but just stays on that with a loading bar but never actually does anything. I have left it go for a few hours and still nothing ever happens. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 2:16 PM

2 replies

Sep 26, 2022 9:41 AM in response to mje092187

Hey there mje092187,

Have you already tried the steps in this link as it lists the steps to take on your Mac to sync your Apple Music library, along with the requirements(such as having the latest macOS 12.6 update)? Check out: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music

If you've already tried those steps, along with making sure all of the requirements listed have been met, then the next step would be to contact Apple Support. They'll be in the best position to assist further with this: Get Support

Cheers!

Loading cloud music library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.