Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to find out if somebody is connected to my phone other than myself

I would like to know if someone else is connected to my phone or can be connected to my phone without me knowing it

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 6:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 6:47 PM

Camobaby65 Said:

"I would like to know if someone else is connected to my phone or can be connected to my phone without me knowing it"

-------

Troubleshooting a Shared Device:

Four Things Here:

A. Modify your Credentials:

Having so much suspicion, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

B. Verify Your Devices:

Verify that your the devices logged in to your account or officially yours, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

C. Report this to Apple:

Have any suspicious items on the screen (i.e. messages)? Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

and...

D. Set this Up Anew:

If you are so concerned, then reset your iPhone, as if you were to sell it. Perform as interacted here, including the backup: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2022 6:47 PM in response to Camobaby65

Camobaby65 Said:

"I would like to know if someone else is connected to my phone or can be connected to my phone without me knowing it"

-------

Troubleshooting a Shared Device:

Four Things Here:

A. Modify your Credentials:

Having so much suspicion, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

B. Verify Your Devices:

Verify that your the devices logged in to your account or officially yours, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

C. Report this to Apple:

Have any suspicious items on the screen (i.e. messages)? Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

and...

D. Set this Up Anew:

If you are so concerned, then reset your iPhone, as if you were to sell it. Perform as interacted here, including the backup: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I would like to find out if somebody is connected to my phone other than myself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.