You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Powerbeats Pro Firmware Update

I am unable to update my Powerbeats Pro to the latest firmware. I’m still showing version 4A394. I’m running iOS 16 so I’m up to date.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 8:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 11:38 AM

Hi pbateman.as,

Thanks for posting in Apple Communities.

We understand that your Beats haven't updated to the latest version while paired to your iPhone. There have been a few iOS 16 update released. Check in Settings > General > Software Update to ensure that you're running the latest version.

If the Betas to not automatically update, reset them an pair them back. This will create a new pairing record with iPhone.

To reset your Powerbeats Pro:
Place both earbuds in the case. Leave the case open.
Press and hold the system button on the case for 15 seconds or until the LED indicator light flashes red and white.
Release the system button.
The LED indicator light will continue to flash white, which means that you can pair your Powerbeats Pro with your iPhone, Mac, Android device, or other device again.

These reset steps can be found in Reset your Beats earphones - Apple Support.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2022 11:38 AM in response to pbateman.as

Hi pbateman.as,

Thanks for posting in Apple Communities.

We understand that your Beats haven't updated to the latest version while paired to your iPhone. There have been a few iOS 16 update released. Check in Settings > General > Software Update to ensure that you're running the latest version.

If the Betas to not automatically update, reset them an pair them back. This will create a new pairing record with iPhone.

To reset your Powerbeats Pro:
Place both earbuds in the case. Leave the case open.
Press and hold the system button on the case for 15 seconds or until the LED indicator light flashes red and white.
Release the system button.
The LED indicator light will continue to flash white, which means that you can pair your Powerbeats Pro with your iPhone, Mac, Android device, or other device again.

These reset steps can be found in Reset your Beats earphones - Apple Support.

Regards.

Powerbeats Pro Firmware Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.