Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP MacBook Pro is being impossible

I have a recurring issue with my MacBook Pro which is resistant to all the usual fixes. I am at breaking point because it’s my primary business tool. To give you all an idea of the scale of the issue - I’ve been unable to log in to or use my MacBook for the last ninety minutes.

The issue occurs when I open my MacBook Pro to find that I cannot enter my password into the login screen. My keystrokes are not recognised.

I cannot force shutdown by any combination of buttons. I cannot use Touch ID. I can’t reset p ram. I can hold the power button (such as it is) down for minutes and still nothing.

The things I’ve tried include searching various apple support communities, updating my OS etc. I regularly do system maintenance with clean my Mac. Again, none of these things make a difference.

I’ve googled solutions extensively.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 11:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 4:49 AM

Hi,

You'd better take your MacBook Pro to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service provider to be examined your MacBook Pro there.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

1 reply

HELP MacBook Pro is being impossible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.