Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

could the new AirPods Pro 2 work as hearing aids?

Can the new AirPods Pro 2 work as hearing aids? I'm about to purchase some hearing aids, but if the AirPods Pro 2 could help with my hearing loss (mildly impaired), I would rather get those for $250 than some hearing aids for $4,000. I've owned the first generation AirPods Pro for over two years and use them a lot.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 8:00 AM

2 replies

Sep 24, 2022 2:19 PM in response to Ronniebel

The government didn't help by paying for over the counter hearing aids. An audiologist said that if they are too loud they could cause more hearing problems. What the government needs to do is break up the hearing aid manufacturer monopoly. They set the high prices on real hearing aids. And audiologists set their own prices. This makes real hearing aids out of reach. If you need a discount, you might try Costco. You can save thousands. But I don't know how great for profound hearing loss.

could the new AirPods Pro 2 work as hearing aids?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.