Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can my AirPods 3rd gen be used as hearing aids?

Can my AirPods 3rd gen be used as hearing aids. I was told that there’s some settings that can be done.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 9:05 AM

AirPods 3rd Gen do have some features that enhance music listening but are not hearing aids. The AirPods Pro have even more features but are also not hearing aids. How you use them is up to you but if you have moderate to severe hearing loss a true hearing aid might be better but it can't hurt to try AirPods and see if they work for you. If you try them please post back your opinion for other users here on the forum.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 9:05 AM in response to Syracuse2000

AirPods 3rd Gen do have some features that enhance music listening but are not hearing aids. The AirPods Pro have even more features but are also not hearing aids. How you use them is up to you but if you have moderate to severe hearing loss a true hearing aid might be better but it can't hurt to try AirPods and see if they work for you. If you try them please post back your opinion for other users here on the forum.

Can my AirPods 3rd gen be used as hearing aids?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.