Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp notifications not coming through to Apple Watch SE

I just got the new Apple Watch SE today and all of my Snapchat/ Instagram notifications come through but none of my WhatsApp. I’ve enabled notifications on my phone for it, on the watch app, restarted both devices and reset them, turned both Bluetooth’s off, every trick to allow my WhatsApp notifications to come through and they still don’t

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 4:08 PM

Check this list;

Begin by installing the WhatsApp messaging platform on your Apple iPhone.

Next go to your iPhone Settings and select Notifications then WhatsApp Messenger.

Then activate the Allow Notifications and Show in Notification Centre option.

Open the Watch app from your Apple iPhone, then open Notifications in the Watch app.

From here you can view all Apple Watch-supported apps, so scroll down until you see the WhatsApp Messenger app then activate the notification button.

You can now receive every WhatsApp notifications on your Apple Watch

Some WhatsApp features cannot be supported due to the Apple Watch’s space restriction and tiny screen.

This method essentially configures your Apple Watch to mirror the app's notification alerts from your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 4:08 PM in response to Woodyboy2020

Check this list;

Begin by installing the WhatsApp messaging platform on your Apple iPhone.

Next go to your iPhone Settings and select Notifications then WhatsApp Messenger.

Then activate the Allow Notifications and Show in Notification Centre option.

Open the Watch app from your Apple iPhone, then open Notifications in the Watch app.

From here you can view all Apple Watch-supported apps, so scroll down until you see the WhatsApp Messenger app then activate the notification button.

You can now receive every WhatsApp notifications on your Apple Watch

Some WhatsApp features cannot be supported due to the Apple Watch’s space restriction and tiny screen.

This method essentially configures your Apple Watch to mirror the app's notification alerts from your iPhone.

WhatsApp notifications not coming through to Apple Watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.