Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove iCloud bypass?

My question about the community is to how to remove iCloud bypass on my iPhone 8 Plus I purchase this in bypass mode and I want to remove the iCloud bypass 😔😔

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 9:51 AM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess what you mean by iCloud bypass is actually Activation Lock.

Activation lock is a security protocol that can't be bypassed. Only the person it is locked to can unlock it.

If you bought this from someone and it came locked, try to get your money back, you will never be able to use the phone.

If your phone is Activation Locked - How to remove Activation Lock -

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying a Used iPad/iPhone.

The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 9:51 AM in response to sardar279

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess what you mean by iCloud bypass is actually Activation Lock.

Activation lock is a security protocol that can't be bypassed. Only the person it is locked to can unlock it.

If you bought this from someone and it came locked, try to get your money back, you will never be able to use the phone.

If your phone is Activation Locked - How to remove Activation Lock -

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying a Used iPad/iPhone.

The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

How to remove iCloud bypass?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.