Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After running the new update for my Apple 12 pro max I’m not getting an audible response from Siri even though the light is on and she’s giving me answers. I can no longer hear her response. How do I fix that

I have an iPhone 12 pro max and after running the new update I’m no longer getting an audible response from hey Siri. How do I fix that

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 10:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 11:24 PM

I can hear Siri just fine when she starts to talk but when I call her she no longer gives me an audible response that she’s listening. So now I can’t tell if she heard me or not because there’s never a response even though her light is on showing that she heard it. This Problem started after finishing the new update.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 11:24 PM in response to Axel Foley

I can hear Siri just fine when she starts to talk but when I call her she no longer gives me an audible response that she’s listening. So now I can’t tell if she heard me or not because there’s never a response even though her light is on showing that she heard it. This Problem started after finishing the new update.

Sep 24, 2022 10:36 PM in response to bleebs47

See whether the information shown below helps in hearing Siri.

How to change Siri volume

Change how loudly or softly Siri speaks on your iPhone.

Change Siri's volume on your iPhone

You can ask Siri to change your volume settings. Just say "Hey Siri, speak louder" or "Hey Siri, speak quieter."

If you want to change the volume when Siri is speaking or when you're using headphones, press the Volume buttons on the side of your iPhone.

If you can't hear Siri, you might need to 👉 turn on Ring mode.

More information on this subject 👉 Here.

Axel F.

After running the new update for my Apple 12 pro max I’m not getting an audible response from Siri even though the light is on and she’s giving me answers. I can no longer hear her response. How do I fix that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.