Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to enable VoLTE in iPhone 6s while using DITO sim?

I was concerned about how I can't call using the DITO sim that I recently bought. Even though iPhones are not yet listed on the supported devices of the carrier, some folks out there can call and use the DITO sim on their iPhones. I can't upgrade due to financial reasons and I already using this phone for years using other networks. I changed my network to the affordable one. Hope there is a solution for this because as a student, I need to call my family whenever I go out. Thank you.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 1:01 AM

2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, VoLTE, 5G all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

See the Pic below and explanation thereof

If your carrier supports VoLTE

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options and tap Enable LTE or Settings > Mobile Data and tap Enable LTE. If your carrier supports Voice over LTE (VoLTE), you'll see these options:

• Off: Turns off LTE
  • Voice & Data: Allows voice calls and cellular-data use over LTE 
  • Data Only: Allows cellular-data use, but not voice calls over LTE

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 1:01 AM in response to mike-15

2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, VoLTE, 5G all are Carrier Specific features. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

See the Pic below and explanation thereof

If your carrier supports VoLTE

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options and tap Enable LTE or Settings > Mobile Data and tap Enable LTE. If your carrier supports Voice over LTE (VoLTE), you'll see these options:

• Off: Turns off LTE
  • Voice & Data: Allows voice calls and cellular-data use over LTE 
  • Data Only: Allows cellular-data use, but not voice calls over LTE

How to enable VoLTE in iPhone 6s while using DITO sim?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.