Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to reset screen time passcode

I tried to reset the screen time passcode using my Apple ID, but every time I enter the Apple ID credentials, it goes to 60 mins wait. I know my Apple ID and password are correct. Is there any reason it goes into the loop of 60 mins wait?

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 7:38 AM

It because you entered the wrong screen time passcode. If it says to wait more than 60 minutes it means you have entered the wrong passcode more than 5 times.

Try ray these steps,

Go to Settings > Screen Time. Tap Change Screen Time Passcode, then tap Change Screen Time Passcode again. Tap Forgot Passcode? Enter the Apple ID and password* that you used to set up the Screen Time passcode

these steps maybe maybe only work for iOS 13 or later.

best regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 7:38 AM in response to bhavdheer

It because you entered the wrong screen time passcode. If it says to wait more than 60 minutes it means you have entered the wrong passcode more than 5 times.

Try ray these steps,

Go to Settings > Screen Time. Tap Change Screen Time Passcode, then tap Change Screen Time Passcode again. Tap Forgot Passcode? Enter the Apple ID and password* that you used to set up the Screen Time passcode

these steps maybe maybe only work for iOS 13 or later.

best regards!

Unable to reset screen time passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.