Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod mini playlist & downloads

all of my music is not downloaded- seems to be just the music purchased through the old iTunes - play lists are not downloaded during the installation of the pod mini. Also playing my iPhone play list with tv off through pods will not let me control column- why must I buy again when I already have certain music I can not see in Apple Music TV

HomePod mini, 16

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 5:32 PM

Siri on HomePod has access to your music that is in the cloud. This is your unhidden purchase history, or your iCloud Music Library if you have Apple Music or iTunes Match. Your purchase history doesn't include any playlists, iCloud Music Library does. You can AirPlay from your computer or iOS device to play content you cannot call up using Siri on HomePod.

tt2

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 5:32 PM in response to eggoverlight

Siri on HomePod has access to your music that is in the cloud. This is your unhidden purchase history, or your iCloud Music Library if you have Apple Music or iTunes Match. Your purchase history doesn't include any playlists, iCloud Music Library does. You can AirPlay from your computer or iOS device to play content you cannot call up using Siri on HomePod.

tt2

HomePod mini playlist & downloads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.