Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to create booklet printing?

I used to have Booklet setting available by default. After I Erased all Content & Settings it disappeared and I don't know why. Before, I could go to Print > (scroll to the bottom) Print Using the System Dialog… > select that central drop down that read the browser I'm in and choose > Layout > Booklet! Now it's gone! How do I get it back? I can see the setting available when I Show Presets, but in this view there is nothing that can be modified, plus there are no print settings available when I go into System Preferences > Printers. Printer drivers have always been installed automatically. I can see the driver and I have the same printer. Before you recommend visiting for software I may have had installed, I can confirm I never done this as it says, "There are no results for the OS Version you selected." just like before on my printer brand website.... I need to know why I can clearly see the word "Booklet" in uneditable "Show Presets" but the option has completely disappeared from the drop down for layout! Where else would I change this?

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 10:27 AM

When I review Save frequently used print settings to use later on Mac - Apple Support

That's what I did before, hence in the screenshot I titled "Booklet!" but now that the dropdown for Booklet in Layouts is not available I can't follow this guide.

The words Layout & Booklet aren't even used in this guide: Set printing options for paper size, paper feed, and more on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 10:27 AM in response to JonH2O

When I review Save frequently used print settings to use later on Mac - Apple Support

That's what I did before, hence in the screenshot I titled "Booklet!" but now that the dropdown for Booklet in Layouts is not available I can't follow this guide.

The words Layout & Booklet aren't even used in this guide: Set printing options for paper size, paper feed, and more on Mac - Apple Support

How to create booklet printing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.