Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to validate genuine AirPods

**** is a valid airpods pro serial number, the person i am planning to buy it is telling replaced by Apple after i activate it i can find the serial number or i should able to fin the serial number now?

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 5:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 6:01 PM

Purchase from a reputable seller. You’ve (unfortunately) just made it easier to “steal” (copy) this serial number, and to fool somebody else that (also) (erroneously) believes that serial numbers can’t be copied, and are proof against counterfeits. Serial numbers are useful, but are not proof against counterfeit products.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 6:01 PM in response to Faridnabi

Purchase from a reputable seller. You’ve (unfortunately) just made it easier to “steal” (copy) this serial number, and to fool somebody else that (also) (erroneously) believes that serial numbers can’t be copied, and are proof against counterfeits. Serial numbers are useful, but are not proof against counterfeit products.

How to validate genuine AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.