Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know my 2nd iPhone 11 replacement is an new iPhone

When Apple replaces your iPhone for the second time why in Canada Vancouver Pacific Centre they do not bring the replacement out in a white retail box only because I’m asking because Apple care on the phone 4 senior advisers/supervisors told me they should be doing this and it’s up to the discretion of the customer if they want the white retail box.

this is my question how come they don’t do this but in the US they do ? they don’t give you this option nor tell you anything about the white retail box they just hand you a iphone so how does a customer know?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 12:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 3:41 AM

Personally I never keep the phone in a box, but you need to ask them, not other iphone users like us.

I recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 3:41 AM in response to janfromvancouver

Personally I never keep the phone in a box, but you need to ask them, not other iphone users like us.

I recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

How do I know my 2nd iPhone 11 replacement is an new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.