Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook photo library

My photos are in a uploading status for over a day with no change. What is my problem?

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 7:07 AM

How many photos are you trying to upload into iCloud Photos? For a large Photos Library it may take more than a week to finish the first upload, for example, when I first synced my Photos Library with 50 000 photos and videos it took ten days to upload the items from my Mac.

Do not interrupt it or it may take even longer. You can check on your iCloud web page at www.icloud.com in the Photos.app there, how many items have already arrived in iCloud.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 7:07 AM in response to Pwkref

How many photos are you trying to upload into iCloud Photos? For a large Photos Library it may take more than a week to finish the first upload, for example, when I first synced my Photos Library with 50 000 photos and videos it took ten days to upload the items from my Mac.

Do not interrupt it or it may take even longer. You can check on your iCloud web page at www.icloud.com in the Photos.app there, how many items have already arrived in iCloud.

MacBook photo library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.