Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my storage is full in my laptop

please help me empty my storage is full to capacity and I cannot get rid off the files, because it does not shoe them

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 11:30 PM

The 'Other' storage on a Mac consists of different types of files that don't fall into any particular storage category (like videos, photos, music, apps, or mail). The ‘Other’ category also includes junk files and personal files such as .pdf, .psd, .doc, browser caches, voice files, message media files stored locally, system caches, archive files like .zip and .dmg disk images, fonts, extensions, app plugins, etc. Other storage spaces on Mac is something to be taken care of since an increased 'Other' storage reduces the available free spaces on the Mac hard drive.

Hope it helps!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2022 11:30 PM in response to I Tunes lost!

The 'Other' storage on a Mac consists of different types of files that don't fall into any particular storage category (like videos, photos, music, apps, or mail). The ‘Other’ category also includes junk files and personal files such as .pdf, .psd, .doc, browser caches, voice files, message media files stored locally, system caches, archive files like .zip and .dmg disk images, fonts, extensions, app plugins, etc. Other storage spaces on Mac is something to be taken care of since an increased 'Other' storage reduces the available free spaces on the Mac hard drive.

Hope it helps!

my storage is full in my laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.