Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Expired subscription

I don’t know what’s going on but i can’t update or do anything on my phone bc something trying take out for $19 and don’t know what it’s for I don’t have any subscribers active so I was trying see can y’all look on ur side see what’s going on and can y’all fix it

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 9:51 AM

This is a user to user forum. We are users like you and have no access to your account. We cannot look for anything.

See your purchase history for any pending charges: link- > View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Contact Apple support directly if you need more assistance: link-> Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 9:51 AM in response to Annie1265

This is a user to user forum. We are users like you and have no access to your account. We cannot look for anything.

See your purchase history for any pending charges: link- > View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Contact Apple support directly if you need more assistance: link-> Apple Support

Expired subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.