Apple is still charging me for a expired subscription and I can't update or buy apps in the apple store

Why I'm I getting charged for an expired subscription I can't cancel or take off my account and I can't update or download any apps.

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2023 6:38 PM

Subscriptions don't expire, they will auto-renew until they are cancelled. What error are you seeing when you try to remove the subscription, update, or download apps? If you are getting the message saying your Apple ID is locked or disabled, then you will need to follow this support article:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2023 6:38 PM in response to hussen_clipz

Subscriptions don't expire, they will auto-renew until they are cancelled. What error are you seeing when you try to remove the subscription, update, or download apps? If you are getting the message saying your Apple ID is locked or disabled, then you will need to follow this support article:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

Apple is still charging me for a expired subscription and I can't update or buy apps in the apple store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.