Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes won't play one purchased song from album

Purchased album songs from Itunes, but 1 song wont play on authorized computer. All other songs from album play.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 10:51 AM

Delete and redownload the song which won't play; if you get told that you'll be charged again, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(225627)

3 replies

Oct 15, 2022 2:33 PM in response to Niel

I have this and other various problems accessing music purchased through i’tunes except the awful U2 debacle. One album gives me all but one song on my mac, ipad and iphone. Although I had the song on all 3 devices before, it is not available to me through my purchased music, and the song itself does not even appear in my library or the itunes store although it is included in the song count. Another song purchased a long time ago gave the message that the computer was not authorized, but it turned out to be a perpetual loop of re-authorize, confirm it is re-authorized, then when trying to play immediately thereafter, it says not authorized again. Third problem I am having with an album is I can double click on the song in my library on the mac, it asks to locate and a couple of the songs subsequently give the download icon but still struggling to get the whole album back on my mac as it only allows me to re-download some of the songs I ourchased. Although all three devices are signed into the same apple id, I am having different experienced on each. At this time, I am disinclined to purchase any more music through this ephemeral operation because I am sick of repeatedly having to re-authorize and now can’t get all of my music, yet never can get rid of the U2 album that I you all saw fit to hoist upon your customers in a move that was very contrary to everything Apple stands for.

ITunes won't play one purchased song from album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.