Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Maps :reporting an issue has no result

As have many others I am asking again the same question: My Apple Maps location is wrong, it is spelled wrong, something so simple to correct, but there is no way! . I have tried over and over to report this on the Apple maps app following exactly what is instructed for “Report an Issue” with no success, no reply, no correction, ever. Is there any other way to report this issue? Or a way to to contact them directly?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 3:03 AM

I did this, contacted a professional "paid Apple employee", got a ticket, started a chat, but the chat was summarily ended before any resolution was reached! I was simply cut off. I will just keep going I suppose. I have already been reporting the issue for 3 months. My township's name is wrongly spelled and I am asking it to be corrected. Even Google Maps gets it right, why can’t Apple?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2022 3:03 AM in response to PRP_53

I did this, contacted a professional "paid Apple employee", got a ticket, started a chat, but the chat was summarily ended before any resolution was reached! I was simply cut off. I will just keep going I suppose. I have already been reporting the issue for 3 months. My township's name is wrongly spelled and I am asking it to be corrected. Even Google Maps gets it right, why can’t Apple?

Apple Maps :reporting an issue has no result

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.