Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google profile does not install

I need to install a Google profile for using google workspace apps for my business. I follow the instruction to download the profile, it seems to download and install, but when I check the VPV and Device management, I cannot see the profile installed. I saw this questions elsewhere in the community but no good answer yet!

Thanks for any help!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 8:17 PM

4 replies

Sep 26, 2022 8:23 PM in response to Google_profile

Google_profile Said:

"Google profile does not install: I need to install a Google profile for using google workspace apps for my business. I follow the instruction to download the profile, it seems to download and install, but when I check the VPV and Device management, I cannot see the profile installed. I saw this questions elsewhere in the community but no good answer yet! Thanks for any help!"

-------

What is the site you saw this answer you refer to?

Disable the VPN:

It it likely the VPN getting in the way here. VPNs just get in the way of a Mac, and this is pure example of how and why.

Sep 27, 2022 4:37 PM in response to celliott147

this is to use my company workspace, so it is required. After some troubleshooting with my company admin, my problem was fixed, the admin was not familiar with IOS which seems to have more steps on admin site to approve IOS.

also, to help others who could have the same problem, at first I had another profile installed which I had to remove, cannot run on two company profile at once.

Google profile does not install

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.