Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail preview not displaying

My Mac is currently on macOS Monterey v12.6, I think all the latest updates have been done etc.

I have had some issues lately with the preview of emails not displaying in mail.

If you click on a message the preview of that email does not show, it is just a blank.

I have tried quitting mail and reopening. I have restarted the Mac a few times, nothing seems to help

iMac

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 10:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 8:50 AM

tinus16 wrote:

My Mac is currently on macOS Monterey v12.6, I think all the latest updates have been done etc.
I have had some issues lately with the preview of emails not displaying in mail.
If you click on a message the preview of that email does not show, it is just a blank.
I have tried quitting mail and reopening. I have restarted the Mac a few times, nothing seems to help

Mail issues loading content in macOS Monterey.

Open mail app select Mail>Preferences>Privacy disable:

• “Protect Mail Activity” /

• “Hide IP address” /

• “Block all remote content”

reboot if necessary and compare your results

Use Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 8:50 AM in response to tinus16

tinus16 wrote:

Mail issues loading content in macOS Monterey.

Open mail app select Mail>Preferences>Privacy disable:

• “Protect Mail Activity” /

• “Hide IP address” /

• “Block all remote content”

reboot if necessary and compare your results

Mail preview not displaying

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.