Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot select multiple photos in iCloud

As per usual, the publicly–available tutorials are outdated and/or do not apply.

Everyone says "select" photos in iCloud, and hold down the "command" button to "select" multiple photos. Well, this simply isn't working for me, unless "select" means something else besides "click."

I'm trying to select numerous photos to delete for the purpose of freeing up space. I can only delete photos one–by–one.

Can anyone offer advice? Thank you in advance.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 1:57 PM

Open Photos. You can select multiple images by using shift or command. To select a range, click the first image then hold the shift key while selecting the last image. To select multiple, individual images, hold down command while selecting the image.

On iDevices, open photos, navigate to library, tap "select."

This may vary if you're using iCloud.com (because of the browser).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 1:57 PM in response to mrandmrsjohnqsmith

Open Photos. You can select multiple images by using shift or command. To select a range, click the first image then hold the shift key while selecting the last image. To select multiple, individual images, hold down command while selecting the image.

On iDevices, open photos, navigate to library, tap "select."

This may vary if you're using iCloud.com (because of the browser).

cannot select multiple photos in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.