Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m unable to reset my daughters screen time. I have tried over 13 times and it no longer will allow me to reset it.

I’m unable to reset my daughters screen time. I have tried over 13 times and it no longer will allow me to reset it. And it is not linked to my family sharing. Also, it won’t let me reset the phone because i don’t have the screen time passcode

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 3:12 PM

Missa10-10 wrote:

I’m unable to reset my daughters screen time. I have tried over 13 times and it no longer will allow me to reset it. And it is not linked to my family sharing. Also, it won’t let me reset the phone because i don’t have the screen time passcode

the next step If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 3:12 PM in response to Missa10-10

Missa10-10 wrote:

the next step If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

I’m unable to reset my daughters screen time. I have tried over 13 times and it no longer will allow me to reset it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.