Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to reset the Apple ID on 10 iPads

I need to reset the Apple ID on 10 ipads that we have at The Salvation Army Community Center. The pervious Director create the email and ID with the Ipads.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 4:47 PM

Do you have an AppleStore or Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) near you? If you forgot the passcodes to open the devices you can handle that yourself by following the instructions in the article you came here from. What part of the article gave you an issue?

If it is the Apple ID PASSWORD you are having a problem with you are going to need to find the purchase receipts for all of the iPads and either make an appointment to get the devices cleared or fax those documents to Apple to have them cleared. If you do not have those documents your only other option is to get the passwords from the director.

1-800-275-2273

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 4:47 PM in response to Lewde

Do you have an AppleStore or Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) near you? If you forgot the passcodes to open the devices you can handle that yourself by following the instructions in the article you came here from. What part of the article gave you an issue?

If it is the Apple ID PASSWORD you are having a problem with you are going to need to find the purchase receipts for all of the iPads and either make an appointment to get the devices cleared or fax those documents to Apple to have them cleared. If you do not have those documents your only other option is to get the passwords from the director.

1-800-275-2273

I need to reset the Apple ID on 10 iPads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.