Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant watch Itunes extras

I have bought several movies on Itunes that come with Itunes Extras, but some of the extra videos making ofs, interviews, etc. will only play sound and not video (screen is black for some reason)... It is strange very strange because some of the Itunes extras play normal but a couple wont play (sometimes ALL OF THEM WONT PLAY!) I have tried updating software, restarting device, even changing devies (Mac, Iphone) and it is the same promble... Can someone please help me solve this issue? Thanks in advance! :)

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 8:55 AM

Verify if any of the steps help: If you can't view your iTunes Extras - Apple Support

On what devices and models, and OS versions is this happening?

Is AirPlay involved? (That may not be supported as widely.)

2 replies

Oct 2, 2022 12:16 PM in response to Urquhart1244

For me exactly the same thing is happening w ITunes Extras for Nope. Have now tried twice getting refunded and repurchasing. Extras okay fine on iPhone and Laptop, but Apple TV, same as person above - black screen with sound or frozen screen with glitching.

Have strong wifi, other purchases work, everything is updated. Have done EVERY troubleshooting step. Help!!

Cant watch Itunes extras

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.