Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari isn't loading My website

"I can't load my website or webpage, and sometimes Safari quits unexpectedly.Tried to load a website like www.apple.com, using cellular data but all in vain. I thought I had cellular data problem then I connected to a different Wi-Fi network and then load the website but got the same result.

I used a VPN (Virtual Private Network), checked my VPN settings to ensure that VPN is turned on, all settings were O.K

Did apply blocked my website from their end or what?

Can support team check from their end to make sure everything is Ok.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 7:54 AM

First try the basics: restart your Mac, or better yet restart in Safe Mode, and be sure to review all the suggestions in If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn't working as expected - Apple Support.

Many or even most of those steps will appear to be trivial or obvious but review all of them to determine if there is something you may have overlooked.

Apple does not host websites other than those they control, so they have no ability to block anyone else's. Don't take my word for it though; try another browser such as Brave or Firefox. If they don't work either then the website is not getting delivered to your Mac, and the cause lies elsewhere.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2022 7:54 AM in response to Johnsmith124

First try the basics: restart your Mac, or better yet restart in Safe Mode, and be sure to review all the suggestions in If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn't working as expected - Apple Support.

Many or even most of those steps will appear to be trivial or obvious but review all of them to determine if there is something you may have overlooked.

Apple does not host websites other than those they control, so they have no ability to block anyone else's. Don't take my word for it though; try another browser such as Brave or Firefox. If they don't work either then the website is not getting delivered to your Mac, and the cause lies elsewhere.

Safari isn't loading My website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.