Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Visual Voicemail

I have an iPhone13 Pro Max - IOS is current, but visual voicemail not working. My husband and I both got new phones at the same time, and his works perfectly - so it's not our carrier. I have tried everything I can find to try online, but nothing works. Any ideas?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 4:37 PM

That doesn't mean it isn't your carrier. Just had the same experience with 2 new iPhone 14s, same carrier, one worked immediately, the other didn't. After making a call to and leaving a voicemail for the one that wasn't working, after a delay of an hour of so, it finally started working. Contact your carrier if it isn't working.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2022 4:37 PM in response to ScorpioGirl1112

That doesn't mean it isn't your carrier. Just had the same experience with 2 new iPhone 14s, same carrier, one worked immediately, the other didn't. After making a call to and leaving a voicemail for the one that wasn't working, after a delay of an hour of so, it finally started working. Contact your carrier if it isn't working.

Visual Voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.