Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch Connection issue

I have used watch series 6 for about a year. When i changed my phone from 12 to 13 pm. I mistakenly reset my watch. After that i tried connecting the watch again but it is showing some other apple id to unlock it. That apple id is not mine. Now i am unable to connect my watch which i have used for about a year. I am unable to solve the issue. Please help me.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 9:17 AM

Is this an apple id you might have used in the past,if so;

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt with the serial number along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2022 9:17 AM in response to Hassan-Zulfiqar

Is this an apple id you might have used in the past,if so;

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt with the serial number along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

Watch Connection issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.