Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if you need more than 2TB of iCloud storage?

I find it absolutely ridiculous that Apple does not offer a higher iCloud storage plan than 2TB. I have a 1TB iPhone 13 ProMax, 1TB iPad Pro, AppleWatch, 5 Apple TVs and a 1TB Mac Pro. Thinking of getting a 4TB Mac Studio for on the road, but I'll never be able to save and sync my files now. I can't even backup my devices. Then you add in all of the apps that use storage, especially Photos. The iPhone camera is constantly improving the quality of photos and videos, which makes each photo & video you take much larger in size. Why not increase the size of our iCloud storage to allow us to save or media and data? I'll gladly pay more. Allow us to upgrade 2TB at a time. iCloud is the most convenient way to backup everything.

PLEASE!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 6:25 PM

Not what you're looking for but may help -- see the following from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You may want to also post to Apple via: Feedback - iCloud - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2022 6:25 PM in response to Cooch 22

Not what you're looking for but may help -- see the following from What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

After you subscribe to Apple One, you can buy more iCloud storage if you need more. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, you can have up to 4TB of total iCloud storage.

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You may want to also post to Apple via: Feedback - iCloud - Apple

Sep 29, 2022 6:46 PM in response to Cooch 22

Couch 22 Said:

"What if you need more than 2TB of iCloud storage?: I find it absolutely ridiculous that Apple does not offer a higher iCloud storage plan than 2TB. I have a 1TB iPhone 13 ProMax, 1TB iPad Pro, AppleWatch, 5 Apple TVs and a 1TB Mac Pro.[...]"

-------

Notes on Storage:

A. iCloud: Not so long ago, Apple doubled the amount of iCloud Storage for the same price. They may do the same once more. Time will tell.

B. iPhone:

Look into clearing internal space. SEE MY Two User Tips:

Sep 29, 2022 6:27 PM in response to Cooch 22

Here you're talking to users just like you, Unfortunately we don't have access to Apple's products and services strategies.

You have an option that is to subscribe to Apple One with 2TB and add an iCloud+ plan with also 2TB, so 4TB total.

You can give Apple a feedback concerning your demands and remarks about it all in here Product Feedback - Apple

What if you need more than 2TB of iCloud storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.