Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally added more money on my apple account can I get this money back?

I wanted to add 10 euros to it but I did not receive any confirmation so I checked my bank account and saw that no money was taken. I did it again, and then once more...Apparently I put 31 euros on my apple account...I am a student and can't afford to have that much unspent money in my account, so I would like a refund if possible. I did not receive the usual notification that says the purchase is pending otherwise I wouldn't have repeated the transaction two more times. Please tell me there is a way to refund this.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 2:41 AM

See -> Check your Apple ID balance

Check your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to ⤵️

If you have Apple ID balance you can't use.

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows the refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund

When you contact Apple, include the following information:

•               Your Apple ID.

•               The refund amount.

•               Your current delivery address.

Click here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2022 2:41 AM in response to sven071

See -> Check your Apple ID balance

Check your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

scroll to ⤵️

If you have Apple ID balance you can't use.

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or unused Apple ID balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows the refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund

When you contact Apple, include the following information:

•               Your Apple ID.

•               The refund amount.

•               Your current delivery address.

Click here for more support and assistance.

I accidentally added more money on my apple account can I get this money back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.