Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 pro when I tried to backup my iphone. Have looked at the advice and can find nothing that has helped

My imac won't recognise my iphone 11 pro when I tried to backup my iphone. Have looked at the advice and can find nothing that has helped

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 6:14 AM

5 replies

Sep 30, 2022 7:12 AM in response to deggie

I have essentially same problem, but iPhone 13, both Mac and phone have most recent update Mont 12.6 and 16.0.2. Since put 16.0.2 on phone twice now I have hit the device not found on the Mac to update. Last time I bricked it and restarted from the iCloud backup, and then the Mac could see it again. But the reloading of the phone is a pain as It takes about 12 hours to load everything back onto phone. Now I have to do this again.

Is this a feature of having to much on the phone? I have about 500gig of mp3 on it but that said I have had that for awhile and its a new problem. And yes I have used different cords, it charges fine, just doesn't sync

iphone 11 pro when I tried to backup my iphone. Have looked at the advice and can find nothing that has helped

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.