Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my iPhone to stop switching from vertical to horizontal with movement

How do I stop iPhone from picture rotation with movement

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 8:10 AM

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer.

Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen to open Control Center. Tap the Portrait Orientation Lock button to make sure that it's off. Turn your iPhone sideways.

Rotate the screen on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2022 8:10 AM in response to JAKV

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer.

Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen to open Control Center. Tap the Portrait Orientation Lock button to make sure that it's off. Turn your iPhone sideways.

Rotate the screen on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

How do I get my iPhone to stop switching from vertical to horizontal with movement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.