Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad - How to make the keyboard appear when connected through bluetooth keyboard? My purpose is to make the “Fill Password” button show on screen, mainly in apps not supported natively on iPad (iPhone apps)

Hi,

Pretty much the title. When I am connected to my physical keyboard case (Logitech Combo Touch), there is a button dedicated to make the digital keyboard appear, allowing me to press the “auto fill password” button, mainly on apps that are not supported natively on iPad (iPhone apps).

This button helps a lot, but when I’m connected through a bluetooth keyboard I don’t how to make this appear. And also, the “prediciton” tab does not appear on such apps, as I could just tap on the “change language” button to choose the keyboard and make it appear.

Thanks!

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 11:52 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

iPad - How to make the keyboard appear when connected through bluetooth keyboard? My purpose is to make the “Fill Password” button show on screen, mainly in apps not supported natively on iPad (iPhone apps)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.