Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stage manager not working

The latest iPad Pro 12.9 running 16.1 Stage Manager was working great with my Dell monitor using a DVI to USBC cable. The monitor showed a separate desktop and I could move the apps and use Stage Manager as promised. Then I took my iPad to BestBuy to see if the Studio Display would use the display camera to unlock the iPad and when I plugged it in stage manager was reduced to only mirroring the iPad’s display. Stage manager was on. Apps were minimized and tiled. The display was mirrored and nothing would change it. I bring the iPad home and plug it back into my Dell monitor and the same mirroring issue.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 4:09 PM

If you are running a beta version of iPadOS 16, you need to go the beta developer support communities.

iPadOS 16 has not been officially, released, yet, from Apple.

These support communities are for officially released Apple products, software and OSes.

No one one can help/assist you.

Sorry & Good Luck to You!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2022 4:09 PM in response to Shywerb

If you are running a beta version of iPadOS 16, you need to go the beta developer support communities.

iPadOS 16 has not been officially, released, yet, from Apple.

These support communities are for officially released Apple products, software and OSes.

No one one can help/assist you.

Sorry & Good Luck to You!

Stage manager not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.