Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When attempting to install upgrade to iOS 15.7 on iPhone 8, I always get “unable to verify update” message. Error message saying “you are no longer connected to the internet”

When attempting to install upgrade to iOS 15.7 on iPhone 8, I always get “unable to verify update” message. Error message saying “you are no longer connected to the internet” the phone is connected to the internet with no issues

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 7:39 PM

DavidRoca Said:

"When attempting to install upgrade to iOS 15.7 on iPhone 8, I always get 'unable to verify update' message. Error message saying 'you are no longer connected to the internet' the phone is connected to the internet with no issues"

-------

Updating an iPhone 18 Mac to iOS 16:

Update the iOS Using a Computer:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2022 7:39 PM in response to DavidRoca

DavidRoca Said:

"When attempting to install upgrade to iOS 15.7 on iPhone 8, I always get 'unable to verify update' message. Error message saying 'you are no longer connected to the internet' the phone is connected to the internet with no issues"

-------

Updating an iPhone 18 Mac to iOS 16:

Update the iOS Using a Computer:

When attempting to install upgrade to iOS 15.7 on iPhone 8, I always get “unable to verify update” message. Error message saying “you are no longer connected to the internet”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.