Failed to verify not connected to internet. This was the problem I cant update

Why cant I update my ios to 15.7.8. Always said that update not verified not connected to internet. Even if I had a stabled internet

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 7:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 8:06 PM

hacobin Said:

"Failed to verify not connected to internet. This was the problem I cant update: Why cant I update my ios to 15.7.8. Always said that update not verified not connected to internet. Even if I had a stabled internet"

-------

Successfully Updating an iPhone:

Update Using a Computer:

Have a Computer Handy? If so, try using a computer to update. Go here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. If any updates are affable above, they will install sure enough.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2023 8:06 PM in response to hacobin

hacobin Said:

"Failed to verify not connected to internet. This was the problem I cant update: Why cant I update my ios to 15.7.8. Always said that update not verified not connected to internet. Even if I had a stabled internet"

-------

Successfully Updating an iPhone:

Update Using a Computer:

Have a Computer Handy? If so, try using a computer to update. Go here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. If any updates are affable above, they will install sure enough.

Failed to verify not connected to internet. This was the problem I cant update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.