Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac-Mini No Video Appearing on TV/Monitor After Power Outage

Hi Folks! Would be grateful for your input/direction. I own a Mac-Mini, which is connected to my Sony Bravia & Home-Entertainment System. The Mac-Mini is protected from power surge. Today, we had a brief power outage. When the power returned, the Mac-Mini and all components within the Home Entertainment System were able to power up again. Everything is working EXCEPT the Mac-Mini Video. My Mac-Mini is connected via HMDI to my ARCAM AVR and then to my SONY Bravia TV. Alas, nothing appears on the SONY TV screen when I source the signal through the Mac-Mini. I’ve turned off (power button) and restarted. I’ve removed the power chord (and all connections) then reconnected and powered up again. Alas, the Mac-Mini appears to start (power light, Mac startup tone), but there is no video appearing on the SONY TV. All was well prior to the power-outage. Any thoughts or direction? Best Wishes,

John DiMaggio

BRAVIA4KVH2,

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 10:15 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Oct 1, 2022 10:19 PM in response to Grand Waazoo

If you have another monitor, then follow these steps, testing after each step:

If that didn’t work, then I recommend service.

Service Checklist:

Click ▶︎ Start a Service Request. ⚛️

Need more help?

Click ▶︎ Check Repair Status. 🔧

Mac-Mini No Video Appearing on TV/Monitor After Power Outage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.