You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone won’t ring while using apple watch

I came to this forum and found this answer, and completed all the steps:

“Meanwhile, you can open the Watch app on your iPhone ➔ Notifications ➔ Phone : Ensure that the Mirror my iPhone is checked. Then, on your iPhone, open Settings Sounds & Haptics Ringer and Alerts : Make sure this is not set to OFF or too Low. Set Change with Buttons to OFF. Below that Make sure that there is a Ringtone selected.”

Still nothing…. I’m missing calls and texts. I had taken off my Apple Watch for several months because of this, and recently wanted to start using it again, but it’s the same old problem. I can’t miss calls = I can’t use my Apple Watch.

Anybody??

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 2, 2022 7:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 3:03 PM

Greetings Chikkenbone,

Are you receiving a notification of that incoming call on your Apple Watch? If so, review the guidance found n here regarding notification between your Apple Watch and iPhone:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

"Where notifications appear

Notifications appear on your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both.

iPhone showing notifications going to iPhone instead of Apple Watch 

If your iPhone is unlocked, you get notifications on your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch.

Apple Watch showing notifications going to Apple Watch instead of iPhone 

If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked.."

Take care.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2022 3:03 PM in response to Chikkenbone

Greetings Chikkenbone,

Are you receiving a notification of that incoming call on your Apple Watch? If so, review the guidance found n here regarding notification between your Apple Watch and iPhone:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

"Where notifications appear

Notifications appear on your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both.

iPhone showing notifications going to iPhone instead of Apple Watch 

If your iPhone is unlocked, you get notifications on your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch.

Apple Watch showing notifications going to Apple Watch instead of iPhone 

If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked.."

Take care.

IPhone won’t ring while using apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.