Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watching my movies on android tablet

I know I can watch Apple TV content on most browsers with any android tablet, but where to find my purchased movies? all I get when I sign in is Apple TV content, my bought movies are no where to be found - some help would be appreciated - cheers!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 2:24 AM

The iTunes Store movies are not available through web access. The site is only for Apple TV+ content.

On PCs, you would be advised to use the iTunes application to access purchased movies from Apple. That may not be available on tablets. I don’t think the Apple TV app is available for Android mobile devices at this time.

All the ways to watch in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 2:24 AM in response to cleocleomax

The iTunes Store movies are not available through web access. The site is only for Apple TV+ content.

On PCs, you would be advised to use the iTunes application to access purchased movies from Apple. That may not be available on tablets. I don’t think the Apple TV app is available for Android mobile devices at this time.

All the ways to watch in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Watching my movies on android tablet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.