Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone completely stopped charging what can I do

My phone completely stopped charging even with new cords what can I do to charge my phone it’s almost dead

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 2, 2022 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2022 7:57 PM

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge

Also, Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2022 7:57 PM in response to teeni243

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge

Also, Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

Oct 2, 2022 10:58 PM in response to teeni243

Though you tried new cords, did you also try a different power source? Were the new cords really new? I recommend finding someone else, a friend or relative or electronics shop, and asking to connect your iPhone to that person's charging system to your iPhone for a moment. Then connect your charging system to that person's Apple device for a moment. You will have isolated your problem to either your phone (I hope not!) or your charging system. Good luck.

My phone completely stopped charging what can I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.