Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iPhone 15 not charging

My iPhone 15 is nearly dead and I can’t charge it what do I do how do I fix it there’s no damage to any cables or anything it’s just not charging for some reason

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 11:23 PM

Can you try to charge it wirelessly?

You should visit an Authorized Apple Service Provider next to your place and let them check your device, which would be the fasted way to a diagnose and solution.

Apple - Find Locations

Or contact the official Apple Support about that, since your iPhone is still under warranty.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2023 11:23 PM in response to Crispy1848

Can you try to charge it wirelessly?

You should visit an Authorized Apple Service Provider next to your place and let them check your device, which would be the fasted way to a diagnose and solution.

Apple - Find Locations

Or contact the official Apple Support about that, since your iPhone is still under warranty.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Dec 16, 2023 2:21 AM in response to Ingo2711

These ar brand new devices, I see lots of this battery-charging issues. Until now no solution with the exception of visiting a apple service provider or (in my case) performing a cold boot before the battery ran out.

I contacted Apple support (with my wife's phone 😳) and the answer was: there can always be an issue with an iPhone, suggesting just to accept it.. or visit an apple service provider. To do what?

iPhone 15 not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.